Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bedwetting Alarm Review

Brought To You From Bedwetting Alarm

(www.Bedwetting-Alarm.org)

Review 1

An excellent product. My son can use it himself. It has worked an absolute treat. Highly recommended

Review 2

This sensitive little device has done exactly what I hoped. For such a relatively small amount of money, it has cured my daughter completely within 4 weeks. Despite the fact that she is a sound sleeper, it quickly trained her to wake and was so sensitive it would activate at the first few drops. I'd strongly recommend it.

Review 3

My daughter has recently turned 7 years old and has never gone more than 2 nights without being wet. She refuses to wear pull ups but often lies wet throughout the night as she doesn’t wake up when she has wet the bed. I read the reviews for the DRI sleeper bed wetting alarm and even although I wasn’t sure it would work I thought that it was a reasonable price and I didn’t have much to lose. My daughter has been using the alarm for the last 19 nights and has stayed dry for the last 8 nights :-). I was a bit worried in case she would sleep through the alarm, which she did the first couple of nights, but has woke up herself since then. The last 8 nights she hasn't even got up to the toilet. Fantastic product would defiantly recommend.

Review 4

This bed wetting alarm is easy to use and it really works. After using it for 2 weeks my 7 year old son had managed 11 dry nights, a real achievement for someone who had only ever been dry 3 or 4 times before. 2 weeks later my son no longer needs the alarm, he now wakes up on his own when he needs the toilet and is dry every night! Fantastic!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment